So, I Married a Foodie

I was never much into food. I ate it, it tasted good, I didn't think about it again until it was time for my next meal. Until I met my hubby.... the Foodie!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Blue Turkey...

There is a Sub Shop near my house that makes the most amazing subs. Seriously amazing.

I created this recipe after craving my favorite sub from the shop. It's truly delish!



BLUE TURKEY PANINI

2 pounds sliced deli turkey
Danish Blue Cheese
Fresh Spinach Leaves
Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Red Onion, sliced
Honey Mustard
Panini Bread

Lay bread flat and spread on Honey Mustard... top with turkey, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach leaves, red onion and blue cheese. Fold over and throw on heated panini maker. Cook until it is warmed through. Delish!

If you don't have a panini maker, you can use regular sub bread.

I made these last week thinking there would be enough stuff left-over that we could eat it for lunch the next day. Didn't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home