So, I Married a Foodie

I was never much into food. I ate it, it tasted good, I didn't think about it again until it was time for my next meal. Until I met my hubby.... the Foodie!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Yep, I married a foodie....

My husband loves food. He loves everything about food. He loves eating it, cooking it, talking about it, trying new foods... he plain and simple loves food.

Before I met him, I thought pepper was too spicy and I had never eaten butter (I was a margarine girl). He has changed my life. I went from a smaller person who dipped into the exotic by eating Chinese to a larger person who has eaten everything from Indian to Sushi to Thai and so much more... and I am loving it.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jess Riley said…

    Hi Ann! Wow, I'm the first person to comment on your new blog! I feel so honored. I saw your post on Liza Palmer's blog and thought I'd say "Hi neighbor!" (I'm in Wisconsin.) And, I'm a fellow foodie...FoodTV is on almost 24/7 at our house. :) Happy New Year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home