So, I Married a Foodie

I was never much into food. I ate it, it tasted good, I didn't think about it again until it was time for my next meal. Until I met my hubby.... the Foodie!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Panini Crazy

Once again, time has gotten the best of me. I bought a new computer with super speed, super memory and super fun things to play with and try, totally keeping me away from my blog. Then, my sweet daughter had her tonsils out last week and I played mommy-nurse for 4 days straight. The hardest thing about having a child that will not talk is yelling, "DO YOU NEED ANYTHING?" only to realize that she isn't going to answer. I must have walked a mile in my house on Wednesday. The best part of having a tonsil-less child... the naps! I napped when she did and it was fantastic.

Anyway, on to the Panini's. I have become the queen of Panini's. I bought my husband a Panini maker for Christmas. He loves the Panini's at Panera bread... I thought he would love to make them at home. Who was I kidding? So, a couple weeks after giving him the device, I decided to get it out and try it. I have had a blast creating different Panini recipes.

Lets hope I can remember a few so I can post them. Lets also hope I can figure out how to add pictures of my Panini's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home