So, I Married a Foodie

I was never much into food. I ate it, it tasted good, I didn't think about it again until it was time for my next meal. Until I met my hubby.... the Foodie!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Blog Angst

I have been trying for what seems like forever to upload (or download, who knows) a picture to my profile. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do it, so the picture used isn't new like the caption says, it is a picture that is almost a year old. It was the third time I tried to post it and I was getting tired of typing "FoodieWife and FoodieBaby", so I typed, "new picture" and gave it the old Fonzeroo. It worked! I finally have a face to put with my words, even if I am the only person that reads this.

I know I am not the only person. Hi Tom... love of my life. :)

To tie this in with the Foodie Theme... I am eating Honey Maid Chocolate Graham Sticks. Yummm. I bought them for the baby, who is no longer a baby, but a walking, talking, climbing one-year old. I didn't realize when I grabbed them off the shelf that they were chocolate. I thought they were regular graham cracker flavor... so I hid them in my secret stash of "Mom Foods" and have been enjoying them ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home